You can accommodate future growth and get more out of your existing signals, timetables and stations with our consultants.
They have the in-depth experience that only comes from running rail operations on a day-to-day basis.
Signalling and control
We can assist you in planning, developing and safely integrating new signalling centres into your network. By centralising signalling centres, we can help you to achieve significant savings.
Timetabling and performance modelling
You can examine the efficiency of different timetables and the impact of service disruptions with our modelling services. We can advise you on the best ways to accommodate train services without sacrificing the performance of the network.
Our consultants can work with you on emergency planning, rule book creation, signalling procedures and communications monitoring.
We generate £100 million of revenue per year from the 17 major stations that we operate. You can work with our consultants to optimise your retail revenue, outsource station support services and reduce your operating costs.
- Advanced apprenticeship training
- Development and roll out of ERTMS & ETCS levels 1-3
- Development and roll out of GSM-R
- Operational infrastructure planning & optimisation
- Operations control & management systems
- Outsourced operating & maintenance contracts
- Performance analysis & modelling
- Roster planning
- Signalling, Train Control & Telecoms
- Simulation modelling
- Systems analysis
- Systems integration