As a network owner and operator, we know how to run a railway. We are experienced managers of rail assets. We are skilled in delivering renewal and enhancement projects. And we understand the high-level institutional, regulatory, policy and strategic issues that you face.
You will always receive independent, robust advice that is commercially implementable from Network Rail Consulting.
We recommend the most appropriate solutions, systems and suppliers based on your strategic objectives, budget and value for money – irrespective of national pedigree.
From Rail Experts
Network Rail has a deep pool of talent which few, if any, traditional consultancies can match.
We are able to offer the full spectrum of rail expertise, including:
- Asset Management and Maintenance Specialists
- Civil Engineering Design Engineers
- Electrification & Power Supply Engineers
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- Permanent Way/Track Engineers
- Procurement and Contract Specialists
- Project & Programme Managers
- Railway Operation Specialists
- Regulatory Specialists
- Risk Analysts
- Safety Assessors
- Signalling Engineers
- Station Planners & Passenger Flow Experts
- Structural and Bridge Engineers
- System Integration Engineers
- Telecommunication Engineers
- Timetabling and Scheduling Specialists
- Training Leaders
- Wheel/Rail Interface Specialists.